In this manual, references to DARS now refer to TWC. The manual includes both links to public content and links to content available only to staff.
Chapter 1: Basic Standards
1.9 Consumers/Allegations or Incidents of Abuse, Exploitation, or Neglect of Persons with Disabilities,to update examples of locations where incidents of abuse, exploitation, or neglect may occur, and where they are to be reported.
June 2008 Mark-up
8.3 Grant Reporting Requirements/Independent Audit Report Requirements, to increase the level of grant fund expenditures per fiscal year that trigger an audit from $300,000 to $500,000.
2.11 Standards for Supported Employment Services, entire section revised to standardize the supported employment policies of the Division for Rehabilitation Services and the Division for Blind Services, and to add quality criteria for monitoring the provision of supported employment services.
October 2008 Mark-up
Chapter 2: Standards for Work-Oriented CRPs
- 2.1 Fees, General Community Rehabilitation Program Fees, to delete references to Job Quest Training fees.
- 2.2 Staff Qualifications, Placement Specialist, to replace Job Quest Trainer title with Placement Specialist, and to replace Job Quest Trainer required qualifications with those for a placement specialist.
- 2.6 Job Quest Training (JQT), to delete the entire section on JQT, and to notify providers that as of December 1, 2008, DARS no longer purchases Job Quest Training.
- 2.7 Job Placement, to update the job placement description of service to include placement tiers and benchmarks.
December 2008 Ch. 2 Mark-up
Chapter 6: Community Rehabilitation Programs for Deaf, Speech & Hearing Impaired Services
- 6.1 Fees, to delete references to Job Quest Training fees.
- 6.4 Job Quest Training, to delete entire section and to refer the user to section 2.7 Job Placement.
December 2008 Ch. 6 Mark-up
Chapter 10: Standards for Durable Medical Goods
10.1.2 Definitions, minor grammatical edits.
December 2008 Ch. 10 Mark-up